It is intended to be for the living as for those who are encountering their possible passage from life.
Encounters with death, that stalks us all, each hour, each day, each year, for we all die, no exceptions,
can be our greatest teacher for living and for our passing from this life in peace. How do we want to
death, but to be advised by death on how to live, how to die free, with dignity and power.
Spiritual Care offers counseling and ceremony for those with life threatening illness, anticipated death,
grief, soul retrieval and last rites for those facing their death, their numbered days, but it is also,
hopefully, a gift to all.
- Serving the whole person - the physical, emotional, social and
- Counseling for those with Near Death Experiences, Life threatening
illness, Anticipated Death, End of Life Passage and Grief.
- Surgical and medical recovery
- End-of-Life Preparation for both the dying and their caregivers.
This includes ceremonial preparations and guidance.
- Final Rites of Passage
- Psychopomp; Guiding newly deceased souls in the Transition to the
- Life Remembered Celebration.
- The Spiritual Care, Ceremonies and End of Life Rites are designed to
be compatible with each person's spiritual and individual needs.
- Lee also offers training in shamanic care for death and dying.
- For more information contact Lee Contact Lee
When our physical heartbeat ceases, we
become one with the heartbeat of
creation. We drift and float as light, with
no weight of the physical body. Sense
your light expand out into space. Let go
of fear. Let go of longing. Open to the
experience, the Medicine of Death.
Grief is not only the loss of a loved one. It is also about our own personal life attachments
lost. It is not the end of the Spirit who has passed.
Through my medicine work, and that of the voice of death's spirit, I have come aware that the
spirit of the departing leaves its body and returns to its nature of light and love. This is the
time in which grieving survivors feel the loss of the physical touch but also can feel the light
of their loved one, within their heart and their energy field. They feel the presence of their
loved one. This too is an evolutionary state of love. Love and light is what all of creation, the
Great Spirit, the Sacred Mystery, God is.
The Incas of Peru had an expression, "The flowering of our tears" which expressed all the
growth potential in experience deep love and compassion,. Our tears water the seeds for the
flowing of our spirit to grow. Your flowing of tears, your encounters with death through
experiences of anger, fear, threats to your life, shock, loss of a loved one, and more, are
encounters with death. Once death is integrated into our lives as medicine, we are set free to
see its perfection and the medicine of healing and growth it can bring to our soul, our spirit,
and the evolutionary process we are all engaged in,
|"I humbly thank you Lee for all that you shared to help me release my son to God and the Spirit
World. We, his parents were with him when he was departing body, taking his hand and squeezed
it. I love you and thanks for letting him go with such story I will humbly share."
|THE MEDICINE OF DEATH OFFERS
Transformational Potential of Encounters With Death and Grief,
Producing an exquisite journey and an understanding of Spirit.
Birth is a beginning
And life is a journey.
From childhood to maturity
And youth to age
From innocence to awareness
And ignorance to knowing
And then, perhaps, to wisdom.
From weakness to strength
Or strength to weakness,
And often back again.
From health to sickness
And back, we pray, to health again.
From offense to forgiveness,
From loneliness to love,
From joy to gratitude,
From pain to compassion,
And grief to understanding,
From fear to faith,
From defeat to defeat to defeat
Until, looking backward or ahead,
We see that victory lies
Not at some high place along the way
But in having made the journey,
stage by stage,
A sacred pilgrimage.
Birth is a beginning
And death a destination.
And life is a journey,
A sacred pilgrimage
To life everlasting
BY Alvin Fine
- House of the Ancestors: Calling on the Ancestors for assistance and blessings
- Despacho: Ceremony of Thanks and requests of the spirit helpers
- Drumming With Spirit
- Spiritual energetic Assistance
- Soul Retrieval and Extractions
- Preparing the soul for eparture
- Conscious Dying
- Preparing the soul for departure
- Death rites
- Shamanic guidance for death and dying
- Shamanic grief counseling and ceremony
- Ceremony preparation for Cremation
- Honoring Funeral Ceremony